The Certified Ethical Hacker v8 is one of the most technologically advanced programs that has ever been created to magnify the skills of professional hackers.
- Maximum Question: 125
- Total time for exam: 240 mins
- Question structure: MCQ’s
- Test Delivery:
- Vue Testing Center (Exam Prefix- 312-50)
- ECC Exam (Exam Prefix -312 -50)
The examination code of the candidate will not be the same if same examination center is not chosen for the exam. The code will change.
- Exam 312-50: Web based ‘ECC Exam’ at Accredited Training Centers (ATC)
- Exam 312-50: VUE Testing centers
This exam (312-50) has 18 areas of expertise, and examines the CEH candidates in these areas.
- Introduction: Ethical Hacking
- Reconnaissance and Foot printing
- Checking networks
- Hacking of the systems
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Service Dismissal
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking of the Webservers
- Hacking of the Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Avoiding Firewalls, Honeypots and IDS
- Cloud Computing
CEH: Exam Section (312-50)
The CEH exam section includes the following areas with their importance (weightage) in exam.
- Background (4%) – No. of Questions: 05.
- Analysis/Assessment (13%) – No. of Questions:16
- Security (25%)- No. of Questions: 31
- Tools/ systems/ Programs (32%) – No. of Questions: 40
- Procedures/ Methodology (20%) – No. of Questions: 25
- Regulation/ Policy (4%) – No. of Questions: 05
- Ethics (2%) – No. of Questions: 03
Taking this course will be helpful these people: auditors, security professionals, site administrators and security officers.
Clearing this exam will help you in hitting the pinnacle of your professional life. The clearance, however, depends on the quality of your preparation. For top class preparatory material contact Ethical Hacking Exam.